Steri-Clean specializes in assisting hoarders and their family to take on the daunting task of cleaning out their homes. The Steri-Clean team is trained in the psychology of hoarding to make the most progress possible. Compassion and understanding are the driving force behind a hoarding cleanout.
- Free estimate and on-site evaluation
- Pack rat/trash/clutter cleanouts – complete or modified to fit individual needs
- Animal feces/urine cleanup
- Search & recovery of paperwork, collectibles, electronics and valuables
- Packaging and storage of personal belongings
For more information on hoarding, click HERE.
- Compulsive hoarding is often considered a form of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) because between 18 and 42 percent of people with OCD experience some compulsion to hoard.
- Compulsive hoarding affects approximately 700,000 to 1.4 million people in the US.
- Different types of hoarding include shopping, food, garbage/trash, animal, and paper hoarding.
- Hoarding behaviors can begin as early as the teenage years, although the average age of a person seeking treatment for hoarding is about 50